Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Rolling out the skills

Being bombarded with information in a short amount of time is always difficult, especially for a student. You want to incorporate everything you learn into your routine but that isn’t always realistic. I am looking forward to actually putting into action at least a few of the lessons I have learned as a Chips Quinn Scholar and from other programs and school. I am looking forward to experiencing different situations and being able to reach into my bag of tricks and find something that can get me out of the situation. I’m about to be a senior in college, which means real life hits in less than a year. Might as well start acting like a professional now, since not too far down the road, that is exactly how others will refer to me.


-- Ronald Clark, Hampton University, Tallahassee (Fla.) Democrat

No comments: